microscopes, microscope camera, microscope cameras, stereo microscopes, biological microscope microscopes, microscope camera
Routine Stereo Microscopy
The innovative advances incorporated in this microscope are obvious not only in the color of the instruments and their compact, original design, but also, and most particularly, in their attractive price - all the result of state-of-the-art production technologies. Sturdy, hard-wearing technology, the very easy operation of all major function controls and no compromises whatsover in image definition and brilliance - that is the best way to describe this stereomicroscope from Carl Zeiss.
Equipped with apochromatic optics you acquire images of outstanding image contrast and color accuracy. Its mechanics is designed for heavy workloads. With the large up to 36 mm object field you always keep the overview of your sample. The 8:1 zoom then allows to bring details up to 50× magnification. Add interchangeable optics and observe an area of up to 122 mm. Stemi 508 offers better ergonomics than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope: The low viewing angle of 35° lets you keep a relaxed posture even after hours of work.
With ZEISS Stemi 508 you observe and document your samples exactly as they are: rich in detail, sharp in focus and free from distortion or color fringes. Stemi 508 is your robust all-rounder for everyday lab work and industrial inspections.
Large Field of View and Apochromatic Correction
- ZEISS Stemi 508's apochromatic zoom optics and efficient stray light suppression give you a crisp three-dimensional image, distortion-free, without color fringes.
- Visualize objects in fields of view up to 122 mm.The large 8:1 zoom lets you observe even minute structures in high contrast.
- Use interchangeable apochromatic front optics and eyepieces to reach any magnification between 2× and 250×. Double your resolution or enjoy large working distances up to 287 mm without compromising optical quality - it's your choice.
Stand K - Compact, All-in-one, Including Illumination
- With its small footprint and integrated LED illumination, a K stand turns your ZEISS Stemi 508 into a compact all-in-one device that's easy-to-use and quick to pack up and reinstall wherever it's needed:
- Stand K EDU is the smart choice for classroom environments with its flat transmitted light unit for bright- and darkfield.
- Stand K LAB's mirror-based transmitted light with the tiltable and shiftable mirror features brightfield, one-sided darkfield and oblique light - plus qualitative polarization contrast as an option.
- Stand K MAT optimizes your Stemi 508 for quality inspection or small parts assembly with reflected light control and ESD features.
Stand N - Sophisticated Stand, Stages, Intense Fiber Optics
- Stand N is equipped with a large stand base, 350 or 450 mm high column and Stemi carrier for precise focusing of specimens with a large footprint or increased height.
- To tilt, move or rotate your specimen, Stemi 508 offers ball-and-socket, gliding and rotating polarization stages.
- The CL4500 LED fiber optic cold light source delivers daylight quality, especially optimal for color critical applications. To receive special illumination contrasts choose ringlights for shadow-free bright- or darkfield illumination, single and dual spots for distinct shadow effects, line light for grazing light, diffuse illuminations for avoiding hotspots, or use polarization equipment to eliminate reflections.
Boom Stands - Stable, Flexible, with Large Operating Range
- Use boom stands to observe large objects, to find and investigate a small specimen in a very large area of interest or to swing your microscope quickly and flexibly between workplaces.
- Big stands with extension arms make it easy to move your Stemi 508 to any point in a large operating range. It always remains stable enough to observe small object details in a smooth, steady image.
- Choose between boom stand A with a single extension arm or the stable and easy-to-move ball-bearing boom stand SDA with a double extension arm. Or, opt for the spring-balanced tilting arm stand U, well balanced in height and flexible enough to adjust to each point in a large specimen volume